Jeannie__Secret Of Mine

Monday, August 31, 2009

HaPpY dAy wIf bB At lUmUt.

Yesterday i and bb went to lumu wif his and mine friends.. V went there catching fishes, prawn, and even sotong.. Cute!! But all tiz also muz thx to ah wah.. He only catch all that.. yesterday was damn fun and happy even gt something disturb at the middle which is my fishing net.. haha.. who k la.. everyone juz wan to b fun that time.. so.. tmr trial.. i was damn scare.. u noe i fought wif mom.. haiz.. that quite sad actually.. so i was planning to move out from this house wif my sis.. so, i planning it.. And i will do it!! I juz cant stand all this anymore.. For now i only got bb, joey, and all my friends.. without my parents i still can survive!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home