Jeannie__Secret Of Mine

Friday, August 21, 2009

EvErYtHiNg HaVe BeEn ChAnGe eVeN YoU..

bB.. U cahange alot.. Till i don recognize u le.. why geh?? u juz so bad temper now days and u juz say break when u angry without thinking the consequences... What happen to you le bb?? This month u alr say break for 3 times le.. U know ma my heart reli very very pain.. u change day by days my hearts jiu pain deeper day by day.. u now like very cool very angry and like don care me le... u reli wan us to break liao for forever only will regret ma.. My heart alr almost cant take it la.. I feel like my heart very heavy le... but i juz duno y i will so love u till u hurt me till so bad i also can take it... u told her i so fan.. am i?? i juz as normal msg u as normal call u but i juz duno y now days i call u only also will get scold and even say break from u.. I juz feel so damn hurt bcoz y Bb don appreciate our relation.. nOw days i msg u also, u won reply me no matter how many msg i send to u... u noe i sad ma... u noe my hearts very pain ma.. not everyone can b like ur ex... can don k u don msg u don call u.. do tis call love??I reli duno.. For now i only noe i scare of u le.. I don even dare to call u o even cry infront of u although u is my only place i let all my sadness and painess i get from others.. But now... i don even dare to tell my problem to u bcoz in ur eye.. whatever i did and say is always wrong for u.. younger den u reli will not mature ma. What i noe is.. I reli love u and only hope together wif u forever.. but now.. i only hope v can keep our relation as sweet as i could so that when i or u decide to end this relation.. At least v have the memory wif us.. I love you,Bb for forever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home