Jeannie__Secret Of Mine

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

U lEaVe mE AgAiN aNd FoR fOrEvEr

U leave me again bb... My heart reli pain and hurt... U told me that day u love me.. U told me u wont say break again.. but u break our promise.. tomorrow is our 11 months together but i juz cant blif before tomorrow u alr left and go.. u told me u scare lost me but now u let me fly away.. U hurt my feeling hurt my hearts.. why me fool by every guys!! Y u chase and snatch me from Nick since the very first when u decide to left me alone.. Liew Chia Zhen alr don belong to me.. U hurt my feeling and dump me.. What have i do?? I nvr do any wrong.. but u left me..I juz know u r the guys i love the most.. Here i got small request.. I hope u don find me don msg me don ask ppl bout me... forget our memories... forget our love... forget everything that have happen to us.. treat that u nvr started with me before.. treat that u nvr know me.. Nvr love me.. treat that i nvr appear in your life.. I wont paktor anymore and I HATE GUYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home