Jeannie__Secret Of Mine

Sunday, June 14, 2009

cOmInG tO wOrSe o bEtTeR....

Alr a month la i back with bb.. but u noe wat.. duno y now days he always also scold me.even i go studio practice dancing also scold me.. when i ask him go out go he juz keep on giving reason.. haiz..even a lunch.. but his friend ask only, he sure will go without any obstacle..He only will scold me and nt his friend.. Why le? these days cal alr less..everynight call also only say ''gt anything say or nt,if no jiu bye bye la''..haiz... if gt also let him make til no la.. haiz... wat i hope is juz love me and sayang me more... is this difficult? I reli dunno why u nt coming out with me but yau don let i go out wit friend. i only 17years old.. if nt don go out have fun wait till when only do all this a bb..but i reli hope u accompany me go out.. u say no car.. muz wait till when only gt car a bb?? 2 years o 3 years.. even urself say dunno.. mean in these few years where u wont have car u also wont go out with me la... haiz..y last time when together back u willing go by bus with me but now no..u say bus very toilsome..den y u willing to take bus with me last time but not now.. y u willing go out with friend also not with me... now days u only noe scold me... haiz..u promise gua me u will change... let see la now days... haiz.. i noe u wont change... or i decide i change.. haiz... change to worst as u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home